Which is the most credible local sportsbook for Filipinos?
Are you a sports enthusiast? Do you follow different sporting events regularly and even bet on the matches? Are you looking for a recommendation for an indigenous sportsbook? Then, this post will serve you well! Here, we’ll enlighten you about the most credible local sportsbook in the Philippines, MSW sportsbook.
About MSW Philippines
MegaSportsWorld (MSW) is the first betting platform that is based and operated from the Philippines. In fact, it is an offline Filipino bookmaker that has a website for the ease of users. MSW is regulated and licensed by Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR).
Though the laws pertaining to betting in the Philippines are somewhat complicated, you don’t need to worry about them when betting with MSW. That’s because it’s fully-licensed by a local licensing body. Furthermore, it is also an indigenous bookmaker.
To start betting with MSW, you have to create a betting account with them by visiting the official website. However, you can either bet online or visit the betting facilities in the Philippines to place and confirm your bets. You’d also need to prove that you are above 21 years, and then only you’ll be able to start betting.
For the Filipino bettors, MSW is a good option as it offers higher odds in comparison to bookmakers that are operated and regulated by foreign bodies. If you are a fan of Philippine boxing, you can enjoy great odds and profit margins with MSW.
Which sports you can bet on?
When you open an account with the bookie, you’ll get access to a user-friendly betting platform wherein you can explore the sports section and choose suitable sporting events to bet on. MSW bookmaker Philippines allows players to bet on a wide number of sports including:
One of the best things about MSW is that you can even participate in a number of virtual sports that can help provide exciting sports betting adventure. For those who don’t know, in the case of virtual sports, games are played virtually with simulated on-screen actions. You can bet on the possible outcomes of the virtual games.
How to register with MSW?
Here are different ways in which you can create an account with MSW bookmaker:
- For online registration, you have to navigate to the official website. There, you need to look for the option of ‘register’, ‘sign up’, or ‘create an account’. Next, you’ll have to fill your name, contact number, and other details required on the signup page.
- You can also register on a betting outlet operated by PAGCOR. If you’re a native, you can visit an MSW outlet and complete the registration process. In the facility, you’ll find a cashier who can help you out! Don’t forget to carry two valid IDs to complete registration.
- You can also register through the MSW hotline if you wish to access MSW mobile. However, you will need to answer some personal questions to register your account via hotline. Also, if you want to activate the account, you need to deposit at least 250 Php (roughly $5).
No matter what option you’ll consider, an account with MSW Philippines will give you access to different sports. Then, you can place your bet either before the match or you can choose to involve in live betting.
How to Place Your Bet at MSW Philippines?
After successfully creating the account, you can easily take part in sports betting activities with MSW. There are different ways in which Filipino players can bet. Those who like to bet from the comfort of their home can bet online. On the other hand, those who prefer to hang out with
friends and enjoy offline betting action can bet from outlets.
The betting options are given below:
- Call: For online betting, you need to log in to your account and select a match to place your bet on. After selecting the match, you need to place your bet and then request a call-back. A representative of the company will then call you and ask for your details. Once you furnish the details, your bet is treated as confirmed.
- RFID Chip: If you love in-situ betting, you can visit MSW outlets to check the latest odds and the availability of sporting events. When you visit the outlet, tap the RFID on the card reader to place the bet. You can easily find the RFID Chip in the MSW counter.
- Self-Service Betting Terminal: If you’re an individual who prefers betting alone, you can visit an outlet near you. When using the company’s Self Service Betting Terminal, you will need to provide your user name and password. And then, you need to choose the event and configure the amount that you want to submit. To access the facility, you need to make a bet of at least Php 250.
Is it Safe to Bet at MSW Philippines?
When it comes to choosing the right online platform to place your bet, make sure to choose a site that adheres to the license and safety parameters. MSW bookmaker stands tall on both these aspects.
Licensed and registered by the Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (PAGCOR), MSW is a leading online sportsbook that allows players from the Philippines to place their bets through both online and offline mode. If you’re a local bettor, MSW provides comprehensive ways of deposit and withdrawal.
MSW Philippines maintains a highly secure betting platform to ensure credibility and safety. There’s no denying that the website is fully encrypted and the servers are backed by modern firewalls. Furthermore, the physical outlets are also equipped with all the information and amenities that make betting an enjoyable experience. With MSW, you just have to place your bets and there’s no need to worry about the winnings as it is 100% legit.
So, that’s a wrap to our guide on the MSW sportsbook. If you are looking to place a bet without compromising the security, there’s nothing better than MSW Philippines.
In a nutshell, MSW Philippines is committed to providing Filipino players with a safe and reliable sports betting platform. For any queries or assistance, users can easily contact a customer support team that’s available 24*7. So, you should definitely try MSW bookmaker!