Virtual Womens 60m
Pinoyathletics in support of Womens Sports Virtual Womens 60m Dash for Cash
Pinoyathletics in support of Women’s Sports in the Philippines is planning to hold a Virtual Women’s 60m Dash.
NB/Disclaimer. This is a Pinoyathletics event and in no way shape or form associated with the PATAFA or the PSC.
Please Email the following details to
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- 100M (Personal best time)
- Team / Province
- The location where the 60m time will be run
- Type of Surface where the 60m will be run
Please email details to [email protected]
- Performances for Virtual Womens 60m can be recorded between December 7-12 but must be submitted by no later than December 12 (10.00 pm Phi Time). December 13 Results and Podcast.
- Performances for Virtual Womens 60m can be done on a
- Rubberized Oval
- Dirt Oval
- Grass Field
- For Virtual Womens 60m performances to be validated for Ranking in Results a neutral person must use a measuring wheel to certify distance is accurate on dirt oval or grass field
- A clear video of the athlete starting and a clear view of the athlete crossing the finish line must be presented. We would suggest you place cones or clear visible markers at the finishing line to make it more easily identifiable on video.
- No Hand Times will be accepted
- We will extract Video Times from the video using Kinovea Software
- The event will be free entry.
- The Winner will receive a $50 USD Prize will be awarded to the winner/fastest time of the competition, $50 USD from Sponsor + Total pool of entry fee money and gifts from sponsors. Entries to [email protected]
- A Certificate will be awarded to all participants who meet the above criteria and also the athlete’s official performance will be ranked in the combined results.
- Only athletes based in the Philippines will be eligible for the Cash Prize. Non-Philippine resident athletes can join and will be entered into the official results and be sent a certificate of participation.
- The Minimum Age for joining this competition is 15 years of age. This is an open age meet meaning we will not be having a kids division on this occasion.
- We are considering forming an A-Division for Top 10 athletes based on seed 100m times.
- Videos of athletes and official results will be provided via Live Cast on Pinoyathletics Facebook Page with articles and official results available via Pinoyathletics.info.
- A Committee of five including myself will be formed to evaluate the performances from videos. And moderate consensus on times. We will also be looking at the athlete’s past performances to ensure the reliability of performances.
End of Media Release
High interest with 15,288 visits from 5,301 visitors in 2 days.