Philippines Athletics Records
- National, National Junior, and National Indoor Philippines Athletics Records are prepared by Andrew Pirie ATFS Vice President.
- These may differ from PATAFA and Wikipedia records.
- But are continuously counter checked with the Asian Athletics Association and the World Athletics body for accuracy.
Philippines Athletics Records as of 13th October 2020
Below are the Philippines National Records in Athletics.
- Please Note Wikipedia and PATAFA keep their own set of records.
- But we regularly check and Audit our records with the Asian Athletics Association Statistician.
Phils Records Please note:
- All hand time performances which are not considered better (.24 100-200 or .14 400 and up are not listed anymore)
- For the women’s 4×400 the hand time is included as it’s greater than the .14 conversion for electronic
- For the 3k walk, more data is needed on Adjennie Delos Santos performance
- Fil-Heritage Athletes require a Filipino Passport (Dual Citizenship) to be eligible for Filipino National, National Junior, and National Indoor records. Only performances after the issue date on a Fil-Heritage athlete Filipino Passport will be considered. Refusal or failure to submit passports to Pinoyathletics for meets before they start representing the Philippines will result in the Invalidation of any record performances.
- Junior Athletes are athletes who are not turning 20 in the year the record is set. For example, if you surpass a Junior Record in May of 2020, but you born in December 2000. Even if you are 19 on the day you need to be 19 for the entire year for the junior record to be valid.
Pinoyathletics National Indoor Records in Athletics as of February 9, 2020
Like Our Facebook Page
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE