SprinTopia is Pinoyathletics 4th Virtual Event
- Pinoyathletics Women in Sport 60m Virtual Dash for Cash
- Pinoyathletics / Talking Chinoy 5000m Virtual
- Pinoyathletics Fantasia Meet
With Track Ovals opening up all over the Philippines events. Pinoyathletics plans to host a premier sprint event.
- This is a no entry / No Prize Money event
- Participants must submit Videos by no later than 11.59 pm On Sunday, March 14
- Performances must be run on Saturday and Sunday, March 13-14
- Athletes must be at least 15 years of age as per COVID. Unless provisions allow otherwise in line with COVID Rules.
- Athletes must follow COVID Rules in place in their province.
- Divisions Under 17 / Under 20 /Open / Masters
- A Full Video of a clear view of start and finish must be presented.
- A Track Oval whether Rubberized, Grass, Concrete, or Dirt is preferred.
- Any non Ovals must be approved by Pinoyathletics with proof of accurate measurements before videos submitted.
- If performances are doubtful, due to suspect inaccurate measurements athletes will be asked to redo the video. Not doing so results in a DQ.
- No Hand Times will be accepted, Times will be taken off the Video and analyzed for performance.
Email entries to [email protected]
Athletes that no-showed at our last virtual meet without giving reasons will not be permitted to join this virtual meet.