List of SEA GAMES ATHLETES Philippines based on the Bronze of 2019
- Carter Lilly (800m) Silver
- Mariano Masano (1500m) Silver
- Sony Wagdos (5000m) Bronze
- Clinton Kingsley Bautista 110H Gold
- Eric Shauwn Cray 400H (Gold / Gold Standard 49.68)
- Mark Harry Diones Triple Jump Silver
- Ernest John Obiena Pole Vault (Gold / Gold Standard 5.86m)
- William Morrison Shotput, Discus /Gold, Silver
- Melvin Calano Javelin Gold
- Aries Toledo Decathlon Gold
- Janry Ubas Decathlon Bronze
- Kristina Marie Knott 100, 200m (Gold Standard 11.27, 23.01) 4×100
- Kyla Richardson 100m (Bronze Standard 11.57) 4×100
- Kayla Richardson 100m (Bronze Standard 11.65) 4×100
- Joida Gagnao 3k steeples/5k silver/bronze
- Robyn Lauren Brown 400H (Bronze /Bronze Standard 57.65)
- Natalie Uy PV (Gold / Gold Standard 4.30m)
- Sarah Dequinan Heptathlon Gold
- Christine Hallasgo Marathon Gold
- Mary Joy Tabal Marathon Silver
- Shiloh Corrales-Nelson Shotput
- Zion Corrales-Nelson 4x100m (11.84)
- List of SEA Games Qualifiers Performances from December 2019 to July 14, 2021
- All Relays Mens 4×100, Mens 4×400, Womens 4×100, Womens 4×400, Mixed Relays 4×100, Mixed Relays, 4×400 have qualified but are subject to lineups being decided upon
- PLEASE NOTE IF 2 ATHLETES PASS THE MEDAL PERFORMANCE OF THE ABOVE ATHLETE AND RANK AHEAD OF HIM/HER, THEY SUPERSEDE THEIR PLACE IN THE LINEUP
- STILL, TIME FOR ATHLETES TO HIT THE BRONZE MEDAL OF THE 2019 SEA GAMES. CLOSING IS BEFORE OCTOBER 2021.
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
AND LIKE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE PINOYATHLETICS 2.0
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information on Coaching here
Leave a Comment