Last Updated on March 26, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
List of SEA GAMES ATHLETES Philippines based on the Bronze of 2019
- Carter Lilly (800m) Silver
- Mariano Masano (1500m) Silver
- Sony Wagdos (5000m) Bronze
- Clinton Kingsley Bautista 110H Gold
- Eric Shauwn Cray 400H (Gold / Gold Standard 49.68)
- Mark Harry Diones Triple Jump Silver
- Ernest John Obiena Pole Vault (Gold / Gold Standard 5.86m)
- William Morrison Shotput, Discus /Gold, Silver
- Melvin Calano Javelin Gold
- Aries Toledo Decathlon Gold
- Janry Ubas Decathlon Bronze
- Kristina Marie Knott 100, 200m (Gold Standard 11.27, 23.01) 4×100
- Kyla Richardson 100m (Bronze Standard 11.57) 4×100
- Kayla Richardson 100m (Bronze Standard 11.65) 4×100
- Joida Gagnao 3k steeples/5k silver/bronze
- Robyn Lauren Brown 400H (Bronze /Bronze Standard 57.65)
- Natalie Uy PV (Gold / Gold Standard 4.30m)
- Sarah Dequinan Heptathlon Gold
- Christine Hallasgo Marathon Gold
- Mary Joy Tabal Marathon Silver
- Shiloh Corrales-Nelson Shotput
- Zion Corrales-Nelson 4x100m (11.84)
- List of SEA Games Qualifiers Performances from December 2019 to July 14, 2021
- All Relays Mens 4×100, Mens 4×400, Womens 4×100, Womens 4×400, Mixed Relays 4×100, Mixed Relays, 4×400 have qualified but are subject to lineups being decided upon
- PLEASE NOTE IF 2 ATHLETES PASS THE MEDAL PERFORMANCE OF THE ABOVE ATHLETE AND RANK AHEAD OF HIM/HER, THEY SUPERSEDE THEIR PLACE IN THE LINEUP
- STILL, TIME FOR ATHLETES TO HIT THE BRONZE MEDAL OF THE 2019 SEA GAMES. CLOSING IS BEFORE OCTOBER 2021.
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
AND LIKE OUR NEW FACEBOOK PAGE PINOYATHLETICS 2.0
“In 2020, Andrew advanced to the position of Vice President with the Association of Track and Field Statisticians, having devoted seven years as an active member. His impressive track record includes roles such as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant (2013-2015) and a distinguished stint as a Sprint Coach and Consultant at the renowned Zamboanga Sports Academy (2015-2017). Today, he offers his expertise as a Consultant Coach with VMUF, starting from 2021.
A recognized voice in the sports community, Andrew is the Chief Editor of Pinoyathletics.info. Additionally, his consultancy contributions to Ayala Corp in evaluating their Track and Field Program underline his deep domain knowledge.
Proficient in coaching sprints, middle-distance races, and jump events, Andrew boasts a Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification, specializing in Sprints and Hurdles. He is also on a progressive journey towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Education.