Last Updated on May 10, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
Excellent Plant based diet for athletes: Increasing Performance 5 Speakers
Please join us tonight as we tackle the concept of a plant-based diet for athletes. All are welcome Via ZOOM. We have 5 speakers for tonight’s show.
Topic: Pinoyathletics presents Nutrition for Athletes: Plant-Based Diets
Time: Nov 3, 2020, 08:00 PM Philippine Time
Follow our Facebook Page www.fb.com/pinoyathletics.
Plant-Based Diet for Athletes: ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
- University of the Philippines Women’s Track and Field Athlete 2010-2014
- University of the Philippines Women’s Track and Field Team Captain 2011-2012
- Training for competitive bodybuilding – bikini athlete
- Owner and brewmaster of Diwa Brew
Dr. Stef dela Cruz
- She is the Vegan x Movement founder, an organization aiming to convert “x” percent of the population into vegans.
- In addition, she is the head editor of Manila Bulletin’s Animal Scene Magazine.
- She graduated with Latin honors in both Medicine and Nursing at the University of Santo Tomas and is a Dean Bacala Academic Excellence Award recipient at the same university.
- Her website, stefdelacruz.com, was why MIMS hailed her as one of the Philippines’ top doctor bloggers. She is a Hall-of-Famer at the 2015 Philippine Blogging Awards.
- She is the only doctor to receive the 2013 Health Media Award from the Department of Health.
- She is also the only doctor to receive a 2016 media program from Probe Media Foundation.
She received the Youth Leadership and Academic Excellence Award from the Junior Chamber International Philippines when she was twelve.
Ronnie initially joined yoga classes to gain flexibility.
- Trying out different styles allowed him to discover Jivamukti Yoga, a vigorous vinyasa-style practice that focuses on ahimsa (non-harming).
- He decided that this would be the method that he would teach.
- He completed the training in 2016 under David Life.
- He teaches Jivamukti Yoga to provide students with a platform for self-discovery beyond physical poses. Consequently, Ronnie also teaches Inferno Hot Pilates, an intense workout that allows for more movement mindfulness.
- He teaches private classes and studios like YogaPlus, Rebel Yoga Manila, Bikram Yoga Manila, and Anytime Fitness.
He worked as an engineer at Nokia and Sun Microsystems for over 20 years after graduating from Don Bosco Technical College before teaching full-time yoga and other movement classes.
Talking Chinoy Distance Runner and Coach initially from Bacolod, now based in Hong Kong. Recently converted to a plant-based diet and saw rapid improvements. Stephen is the Vlogger of the top-rated ‘Talking Chinoy’ Youtube channel.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE PLANT-BASED DIET FOR ATHLETES
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
New online casino sites are highly common nowadays. Such sites have a big selection of important features, beautiful design, and enormous game variety. If you are eager to find out more on new online casinos in NZ, read the article presented by gambling specialists.
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here