PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Athletics Open Championships
WHAT TO DO
- Read Information Below including the Guidelines
- Fill out Forms
- Attach COVID Vaccination to Form or email to [email protected]
- Make Payment of 250 PHP to GCASH Account
- Sign Waiver Medical and Financial and email to [email protected]
- Registration Entry Fee Payable by GCASH of 250 PHP per athlete (unlimited events) to Gcash # 09053117155 Kimberly Jane Moneda.
- Registration strictly closes at 11:59 PM (PHILIPPINE TIME) on May 17.
- The registration fee goes to the cost of Technical Officials, Medals, and other event expenses.
- Invitation letters can be issued upon request please email details to [email protected]
- The event will be limited to 1 Day Only on May 21, 2022.
- We will hire 1 technical official for everyone 10 athletes that pay a registration entry fee
- We will prepare and supply a Technical official list which will be finalized on May 18 as required based on the number of entries in our event.
- Dormitories Accommodation for up to 300 guests will be provided at the Track Oval.
- Any damage to rooms would be the liability of athletes staying in the room
- The LGU will be supplying an onsite Medical Team in case of Emergencies
- It is up to the participants to shoulder their own Hospital costs if required. PinoyAthletics, The LGU, or the officials will not be held responsible for any medical-related costs.
- We are making sure we comply with all the rules in place regarding COVID safe protocols. Such measures would include
- All Participants must submit proof of vaccination via email as part of their entry registration for the event.
- All Participants must bring their Vaccine Cards to the venue.
- Anyone not warming up or competing must be wearing a mask. Including athletes when they are not warming up or competing.
- Events to be Played (Schedule will be finalized on May 18 based on the number of entries but will be a 1-day event)
- 100 Meter Dash
- 200 Meter Dash
- 400 Meter Dash
- 800 Meter Run
- 1500 Meter Run
- 3000 Meter Run (Junior)
- 5000 Meter Run (Senior)
- Walks 3k
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017.
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is working towards his Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here