Last Updated on October 7, 2022 by Andrew Pirie
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3 WHAT TO DO?
- Read Information Below including the Guidelines
- Make Payment of 150 PHP to GCASH Account # 09053117155 Kimberly Jane Moneda.
- Email All to [email protected]
- Email Events and Team Lists with proof of payment.
- Attach COVID Vaccination to Form Email
- Sign waiver and email
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3 Event Details
- Registration Entry Fee Payable by GCASH of 150 PHP per athlete (unlimited events) to GCASH # 09053117155 Kimberly Jane Moneda. (NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED)
- Registration strictly closes at 11:59 PM (PHILIPPINE TIME) on September 10
- The registration fee goes to the cost of Technical Officials and other event expenses.
- Invitation letters can be issued upon request please email details to [email protected]
- The event will be limited to 1 Day Only on September 17, 2022
- We will hire 1 technical official for everyone 10 athletes that pay a registration entry fee
- We will prepare and supply a Technical official list which will be finalized on September 11 as required based on the number of entries in our event.
- Dormitories Accommodation for up to 300 participants will be provided at the Track Oval. Any damage to rooms would be the liability of athletes staying in the room.
- It is up to the participants to shoulder their Hospital costs if required. PinoyAthletics, The LGU, or the officials will not be held responsible for any medical-related costs.
- We are making sure we comply with all the rules in place regarding COVID safe protocols. Such measures would include
- All Participants must submit proof of vaccination via email as part of their entry registration for the event.
- All Participants must bring their Vaccine Cards to the venue.
- Anyone not warming up or competing must be wearing a mask. Including athletes when they are not warming up or competing.
- Events to be Played (Schedule will be finalized on September 11 based on the number of entries but will be a 1-day event)
- 100 Meter Dash
- 200 Meter Dash
- 400 Meter Dash
- 800 Meter Run
- 1500 Meter Run
- 3000 Meter Run
- Walks 3k
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- Age Grades
- Open (2004 and before)
- Youth (2005 and after)
- Masters (if enough entries 35+)
- There are no heats and Finals, laned races will be divided with the strongest performers based on seed times in 1st heat and so forth. Rankings for each event will be tallied by the combined results of all seeded Heats.
- No Medals will be awarded. Masiv Sports Singlet to 1st Placer overall in each event. Certificates for participants. And Certificates on request for Coaches, officials, and managers.
- The event uses Video Software timing, not Hand Timing or Fully Automatic timing
- I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3 WIFIMS
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here