PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 RESULTS
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 TIME TABLE
|7:30 AM||Walks 3K (ALL)||ASG Qualifying Distances Girls 3K, Boys 5k|
|8:30 AM||3000m (all)||ASG Qualifying Distances|
|9:00 AM||100m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
|10:00 AM||200m (all)|
|11:00 AM||400m (all)|
|12:00 AM||800m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
- Full Name
- Competitions Entered: Lingayen (5th March), La Union (19th March) or both
- Year of Birth
- Team Name
- Event Choice
- Best Times in Event
- SCANNED COPY OF FULL COVID VACCINATION CARD
Please send entries to Pinoyathletics@gmail.com (we will not accept entries sent by Facebook messenger or entries which do not comply with covid regulations and fail to include the vaccination card copy).
PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR COVID
- NO USE OF PUBLIC SHOWERS
- EVERYONE NOT COMPETING MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- COMPETITORS MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN NOT COMPETING OR WARMING UP
- ATHLETES ENTERED MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AND BRING A VACCINATION CARD WITH THEM TO PRESENT IF REQUIRED
- PinoyAthletics will not take responsibility for those not following the COVID rules above and the LGU.
- PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated with PATAFA (Philippines Athletics Track and Field Association) or the PSC (Philippines Sports Commission) and is a completely autonomous group.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
“In 2020, Andrew advanced to the position of Vice President with the Association of Track and Field Statisticians, having devoted seven years as an active member. His impressive track record includes roles such as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant (2013-2015) and a distinguished stint as a Sprint Coach and Consultant at the renowned Zamboanga Sports Academy (2015-2017). Today, he offers his expertise as a Consultant Coach with VMUF, starting from 2021.
A recognized voice in the sports community, Andrew is the Chief Editor of Pinoyathletics.info. Additionally, his consultancy contributions to Ayala Corp in evaluating their Track and Field Program underline his deep domain knowledge.
Proficient in coaching sprints, middle-distance races, and jump events, Andrew boasts a Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification, specializing in Sprints and Hurdles. He is also on a progressive journey towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Education.