PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 RESULTS
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 TIME TABLE
|7:30 AM||Walks 3K (ALL)||ASG Qualifying Distances Girls 3K, Boys 5k|
|8:30 AM||3000m (all)||ASG Qualifying Distances|
|9:00 AM||100m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
|10:00 AM||200m (all)|
|11:00 AM||400m (all)|
|12:00 AM||800m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
- Full Name
- Competitions Entered: Lingayen (5th March), La Union (19th March) or both
- Year of Birth
- Team Name
- Event Choice
- Best Times in Event
- SCANNED COPY OF FULL COVID VACCINATION CARD
Please send entries to [email protected] (we will not accept entries sent by Facebook messenger or entries which do not comply with covid regulations and fail to include the vaccination card copy).
PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR COVID
- NO USE OF PUBLIC SHOWERS
- EVERYONE NOT COMPETING MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- COMPETITORS MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN NOT COMPETING OR WARMING UP
- ATHLETES ENTERED MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AND BRING A VACCINATION CARD WITH THEM TO PRESENT IF REQUIRED
- PinoyAthletics will not take responsibility for those not following the COVID rules above and the LGU.
- PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated with PATAFA (Philippines Athletics Track and Field Association) or the PSC (Philippines Sports Commission) and is a completely autonomous group.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017.
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is working towards his Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
He can be contacted on pinoyathletics[email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here