Last Updated on June 27, 2022 by Andrew Pirie
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 RESULTS
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan All-Comers 2 TIME TABLE
|7:30 AM||Walks 3K (ALL)||ASG Qualifying Distances Girls 3K, Boys 5k|
|8:30 AM||3000m (all)||ASG Qualifying Distances|
|9:00 AM||100m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
|10:00 AM||200m (all)|
|11:00 AM||400m (all)|
|12:00 AM||800m (all)||ASG Qualifying|
- Full Name
- Competitions Entered: Lingayen (5th March), La Union (19th March) or both
- Year of Birth
- Team Name
- Event Choice
- Best Times in Event
- SCANNED COPY OF FULL COVID VACCINATION CARD
Please send entries to [email protected] (we will not accept entries sent by Facebook messenger or entries which do not comply with covid regulations and fail to include the vaccination card copy).
PROTOCOLS IN PLACE FOR COVID
- NO USE OF PUBLIC SHOWERS
- EVERYONE NOT COMPETING MUST WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES
- COMPETITORS MUST WEAR A MASK WHEN NOT COMPETING OR WARMING UP
- ATHLETES ENTERED MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AND BRING A VACCINATION CARD WITH THEM TO PRESENT IF REQUIRED
- PinoyAthletics will not take responsibility for those not following the COVID rules above and the LGU.
- PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated with PATAFA (Philippines Athletics Track and Field Association) or the PSC (Philippines Sports Commission) and is a completely autonomous group.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here