Last Updated on July 21, 2022 by Andrew Pirie
PinoyAthletics Magnificent Under Distances (July 16)
1. Guhan the Top Junior Male athlete of the year 2022 so far in Philippine Athletics, 150/300 on his route to the junior 400 records in Malaysia on July 31.
2. 10 women in the Long Jump preparing for a dress rehearsal for the Marestella Torres Long Jump Queen Event on July 30 at Imus.
3. A stacked Mens 60m Dash
- 2022 National school 100m Boys Champion
- 2021 National Mens 100m Silver Medalist
- 2022 National Mens 4th Placer National Open
- 2022 National school 100m Boys 5th Placer
- Kid who won the La Union and U18 Event at Pangasinan from Laoag
- A street race millionaire.
PinoyAthletics Magnificent Under Distances Date and Venue
- July 16, 2022
- Video Timing Used
- Limited Invitation Event / Entries are now Closed. ONLY THOSE ON THE START LIST WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE.
PinoyAthletics Magnificent Under Distances Purposes of Event
- For VMUF (host) it synchronizes with their monthly testing week. The shorter
distances can more easily be incorporated into training.
- The Distances are beginner-friendly as we have a quite few novice athletes trying out
athletics from the province.
- Serves as a tune-up for larger meets. In particular the inclusion of the Long Jump here
serves as a tune-up for an event hosted by Marestella Torres in Imus on July 30.
- The Walk event which has not been included by the National Sports Association in
any event since the pandemic started is continually provided here.
60m, 150m, 300m, 600m, 3000m, Long Jump, 2000m Walks.
PinoyAthletics Magnificent UNDER DISTANCES EVENT SCHEDULE
|7:30 AM||2K Walk|
|8:20 AM||60M Women|
|8:30 AM||60M Men|
|8:50 AM||150M Women|
|9:00 AM||150M Men|
|9:20 AM||Long Jump Women + Men|
|10:20 AM||300M Women|
|10:30 AM||300M Men|
|11:00 AM||600M Women|
|11:10 AM||600M Men|
START LISTS TO BE POSTED SOON
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here