Last Updated on January 3, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
PinoyAthletics A4 @Lingayen December 4
(First Published October 6, 2022)
ENTRIES HAVE NOW CLOSED
No Fewer than 150 Athletes from 10 teams will see action at the PinoyAthletics Allcomers #4.
Umingan, VMUF, LGU Lingayen, Vigor Hearts, and Alaminos National High School from the Province of Pangasinan. And then La Union Team Agoo, San Fernando City, Blazing Heats of Lucban Quezon Province, University of the Cordilleras, and Laoag. Traveling the furthest is a team from Quezon Province headed by Coach Nelson Sario.
The event is sponsored by the Province of Pangasinan, Mr. Ace Cuda, and Masiv Sports.
It also serves as a tuneup for Athletes 15 years and younger who will be participating in the Batang Pinoy National Championships in Vigan on December 17-22.
The event will be PinoyAthletic’s last event for 2022.
Highlighting the event will be 19-year-old Guhan De Luna Garcia (VMUF)
Who recently clocked 21.83 to win gold in the Mens 200m at the PATAFA Weekly Relays, under the National Junior Record of Raul Abangan (1984), who will be running in the 100, 200, and 400 events. His training partner Gio De Vera who took Silver at the PATAFA Weekly Relays 100m, will lineup in the 100, 200. Rocky Ramos the 2021 National Silver Medalist in 100m will return in the 100, 200. National School Champion Renier Ranges will lineup in the Youth 100,200,400. The quartet who is the National 4×100 Champions known as ‘The Filipino Backstreet Boys’ will also attempt to break their 43.07 leading clocking in the relay in preparation for the Philippine National Championships.
PINOYATHLETICS A4 START LIST
PINOYATHLETICS A4 TIMETABLE OF EVENTS
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan 4th Allcomers Event Titled short – “PinoyAthletics A4” will take place on December 4.
The entry Fee will be 250 Pesos per athlete, payable via GCASH by November 27 (11.59 PM Philippine Time), Late entries 350 PHP per athlete.
Please email entries and invitation letter requests to [email protected]
Attending the event would be athletes from inside and outside the province of Pangasinan. And serve as a tune-up and selection for teams representing Pangasinan in the Philippines National Open in March.
(events held subject to the number of participants, and availability of equipment) I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3 WHAT TO DO?
- Read Information Below including the Guidelines
- Make Payment of 250 PHP to GCASH Account # 09053117155 Kimberly Jane Moneda.
- Email All to [email protected]
- Email Events and Team Lists with proof of payment.
- Attach COVID Vaccination to Form Email
- Sign the waiver and email
Events to be Played
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
- 3000m Walk
- Open: (Born 2004 and before)
- Youth: (Born 2005 and after)
- If there are not enough entries in the event of less than 3, we will combine Youth with Open.
Prizes and Awards
- Certificates will be awarded
- We do not award medals at this meet (this would increase the entry fee).
- Coaches can request certificates of participation on request to [email protected] after the event.
- Details on other Prizes are TBA.
PinoyAthletics Pangasinan Allcomers 3 Event Details
- Registration Entry Fee Payable by GCASH of 250 PHP per athlete (unlimited events) to GCASH # 09053117155 Kimberly Jane Moneda. (NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED)
- Registration strictly closes at 11:59 PM (PHILIPPINE TIME) on November 27, 2022
- The registration fee goes to the cost of Technical Officials and other event expenses.
- Invitation letters can be issued upon request please email details to [email protected]
- The event will be limited to 1 Day Only on December 4, 2022
- We will hire 1 technical official for everyone 10 athletes that pay a registration entry fee
- We will prepare and supply a Technical official list which will be finalized on November 28 as required based on the number of entries in our event.
- Dormitories Accommodation for up to 250 participants will be provided at the Track Oval. Any damage to rooms would be the liability of athletes staying in the room.
- It is up to the participants to shoulder their Hospital costs if required. PinoyAthletics, The LGU, or the officials will not be held responsible for any medical-related costs.
- We are making sure we comply with all the rules in place regarding COVID safe protocols. Such measures would include
- All Participants must submit proof of vaccination via email as part of their entry registration for the event (no swab test required).
- All Participants should bring their Vaccine Cards to the venue.
- Events to be Played (Schedule will be finalized on November 28 based on the number of entries but will be a 1-day event) (see above)
- Age Grades (see above)
- There are no heats and Finals, laned races will be divided with the strongest performers based on seed times in 1st heat and so forth. Rankings for each event will be tallied by the combined results of all seeded Heats.
- Awards (see above)
- The event uses Video Software timing, not Hand Timing or Fully Automatic timing
- I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
- Athletes will get 3 Jumps in Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Athletes will get 3 Throws in Shotput
- In the High Jump, if athletes have 3 successive failures they will be eliminated
- The rule of Succession will not be applied in the event. (Meaning if athletes miss an event they will not be disqualified from the rest of the competition).
- Starting Height will be 1.20m in the High Jump for Women, and 1.30m in High Jump for Men
For Details on Previous Event PinoyAthletics Allcomers 3
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here