Switchback facebook old page design
Facebook’s old page “classic” experience, the interface with the iconic blue navigation bar at the top, is disappearing for good in September.
Although you can temporarily switch back to the old interface on Facebook old page site, the button warns that “the classic Facebook will no longer be available starting in September.”
Come September, however, the Facebook old page design will disappear for good.
How do I switch back to the Facebook old page design?
The new interface is a big change from what Facebook has used for most of its existence. It’s a lot cleaner, includes a lot more white space, and a dark mode for people who are into that sort of thing.
Functionally, it also places a bigger focus on the service’s Groups features and prominently displays links to Facebook’s Watch, Marketplace, and Gaming sections in its top navigation bar.
It’s a much-needed update compared to the cluttered look of yore, but it’s hard to see it bringing back any Facebook users who’ve abandoned the service in recent years.
How do I switch back to the Facebook old page design Comments:
Thank you so much for developing this! Worked perfectly! It does exactly what it says it does. This is just what I wanted. I wouldn’t say I liked the new design.
The new interface is garbage with more whitespace than content. It’s very unintuitive, and all the elements and fonts are huge for no reason.
Your extension makes Facebook look so much better; I absolutely love it!
And it’s the only one that actually worked for me. Thank you!
I’m Facebook addicted, but since the new design worsens, I follow my friends and my matters.
For a while, I searched how to switch back to the old~classic version of FB, nothing good until now. Thank Goodness, I found this Extension is simply fantastic! Thank you‘
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose the ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. If you want to give feedback, you can press ‘Submit’ or just ‘Skip’ the process.
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How to Switch from Classic Facebook to New Facebook
- Click on the small dark blue triangle at the top right at the end from where you can read your name beside the Notifications option.
- Then click on the ‘Switch to New Facebook’ option.
- This will change your Classic Facebook to New Facebook.
Now there is a way to get around the switch to the new Facebook design.
As per comments, there are mixed feelings about the blockiness of the new design.
And quite a lot of people would prefer to stick to the Facebook old page layout.