5 Great Books for Sprinters
Book for Sprinters
1. Books for Sprinters – Speed Trap by Charlie Francis
2. Books for Sprinters – So you want to be a Sprinter – Bud Winter
3. Books for Sprinters – Michael Johnson – Slaying the Dragon
4. Cathy – Her Own Story; by Cathy Freeman
5. Born to Run by Cathy Freeman
SHARE THIS POST
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find more information on Coaching here
Leave a Comment