Asian Grand Prix 2019
2 Rounds of Asian Grand Prix 2019 both to be held at Chonqing China on June 4 and 7.
Check out the calendar for more great events.
For Data on Kristina Knott
Clinton Kingsley Bautista also dashed to a New PB in the Men’s 110 Hurdles.
The SEA Games Bronze medalist improved his PB from 14.14 to 14.13 (+1.2).
The other member of the contingent Mark Harry Diones could only manage 15.97m for 4th place.
His SEA Rival and Gold Medalist in 2017 SEA Games Hakimi Ismail fo Malaysia took third with 16.19m behind two Chinese athletes.
All in all, it was a very interesting game.
With the following Athletes taking SEA Leads after the 2 legs of Asian Grand Prix 2019
Asian Grand Prix 2019 Womens
- Quach Thi Lan 400M (VIE) 52.26
- Phuong Anh Khuat 800M (VIE) 2:07.08
- Tran Thi Yen Hoa 100H (VIE) 13.67 / 13.61w
- Bu Thi Thu Hao Long Jump(VIE) 6.34m / 6.32m
- Eki Febri Ekawati Shotput (INA) 15.01m
Asian Grand Prix 2019 Mens
- Tran Dinh Son 400M (VIE) 46.55 / 46.86
- Hakimi Ismail Triple Jump (MAS) 16.32m
Filipino Results in order of Best Result Asian Grand Prix 2019
- 100m (-1.2) Kristina Knott 11.62s 2nd (Seasons Best)
- Triple Jump (0.5) Mark Harry Diones 16.27m 5th (Seasons Best)
- 110H (-0.3) Clinton Kingsley Bautista 14.22 5th
- Long Jump Marestella Torres (No Mark)
- Clinton Bautista is 6th of 6 entries in the Mens 110 Hurdles. No times. But 2 athletes withdrew.
- Seasons Beast for Kristina Knott 11.62.
- Asian Champion Safronova of Kazakhstan wins in 11.54, Knott 2nd in 11.62, and 2017 SEA Games Champion Le Tu Chinh of Vietnam is 3rd in 11.71.
Asian Grand Prix 2019 Jianqin Mens Triple Jump
The Men’s Triple Jump will kick off in 10 minutes time. So come get your #VitaminD
Asian Grand Prix Jianqin Mens 110 Hurdles
He will be in action in 15 minutes.
ASIAN GRAND PRIX, Chonqing, China, Women’s Long Jump
Marestella Torres Oly will represent the Philippines at the Asian Grand Prix. The 38-year-old who is preparing for her last SEA Games will be well challenged.
It’s being a good season for Torres who won the National Open in March, Thailand Open in May and then finishing silver more recently in the Taipei Open by a centimeter.
In the competition is the 2018 Asian Games and reigning SEA Games champion Bui Thi Thu Thao of Vietnam.
Also featured is 2014 Asian Games Champion Maria Natalia Londa of Indonesia who Marestella was able to beat at the Thailand Open.
Thus the top 3 Jumpers in South East Asia (over the last 4 years) will be represented here.
Its a very competitive 8 women lineup with Asian Bronze medalist Yue Ya Xin winding up her home crowd. As will Gong Luying the 2017 World Youth Champion.
2014 Asian Indoor Champion Hiraka Yurina will be represented. However Konomi ‘The Joker’ Kai Marestella buddy is not represented here after joining every meet Mariz has entered so far this year