Table of Contents
2023 PinoyAthletics Summer Series
The Event was proudly brought to you by PinoyAthletics, LGU Pangasinan through Governor Guico, PDSMC through Mr Arnaiz, VMUF, Masiv Sports, and Ace Cuda.
160 Athletes participated. PinoyAthletics will be posting videos and writeups from the event here. Stay tuned.
100m Ramos Returns
A delighted Ramos imparted his message“for a moment , i stopped dreaming and I never thought that i can step on top of this podium once again . but because of the people who never stopped believing . those who supported and ignite the fire in me . I’M BACK that’s why I’m thankful my vmuf coaches . vmuf fam. coach Enzo Williams . Ace Mabait . family . specially up there
this is win is for all of you”
Popular Actor Wins 400m at PinoyAthletics Summer Series.
2023 PinoyAthletics Summer Series (Jan 29, Lingayen)
Entries close January 25, 11:59 PM Philippine Time)
The PinoyAthletics Summer Series has now been green-lighted by the province. January 29 at Lingayen, Pangasinan.
Part of the Golden Brick Road to the Philippine National Athletics Open at the end of March.
The entry Fee will be 250 Pesos per athlete, payable via GCASH by January 25 (11.59 PM Philippine Time),
Late entries are 350 PHP per athlete.
Please email entries and invitation letter requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attending the event would be athletes from inside and outside the province of Pangasinan. And serve as a tune-up and selection for teams representing Pangasinan in the Philippines National Open in March.
(events held subject to the number of participants and availability of equipment) I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way, shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
ENTRY FORM GOOGLE DOCS
PINOYATHLETICS A4 START LIST
(released on January 26 after the closing of entries)
PINOYATHLETICS SUMMER SERIES TIMETABLE OF EVENTS
PinoyAthletics Summer Series WHAT TO DO?
- Read the Information Below, including the Guidelines
- Make Payment of 250 PHP to GCASH Account # 09163503033 / Kent Brian Celeste
- Email All to Pinoyathletics@gmail.com
- Email Events and Team Lists with proof of payment.
- Attach COVID Vaccination to Form Email
- Sign the waiver and email
Events to be Played
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
- Walks (distance TBA)
- Javelin (tentative)
- Open: (Born 2004 and before)
- Youth: (Born 2005 and after)
- If there are not enough entries in the event of less than 3, we will combine Youth with Open.
Prizes and Awards
- Certificates awarded
- We do not award medals at this meet (this would increase the entry fee).
- Coaches can request certificates of participation on request to email@example.com after the event.
PinoyAthletics Summer Series Event Details
- Registration Entry Fee Payable by GCASH of 250 PHP per athlete (unlimited events) to GCASH # 09163503033 / Kent Brian Celeste. (NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED)
- Registration strictly closes at 11:59 PM (PHILIPPINE TIME) on January 25, 2023
- The registration fee goes to the cost of Technical Officials and other event expenses.
- Invitation letters can be issued upon request. Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The event will be limited to 1 Day Only on January 29, 2023
- We will hire 1 technical official for everyone 10 athletes that pay a registration entry fee
- We will prepare and supply an official Technical list which will be finalized on January 26 as required based on the number of entries in our event.
- Dormitories Accommodation for up to 300 participants will be provided at the Track Oval. Any damage to rooms would be the liability of athletes staying in the room. (Meeting on January 28, going over rules of Dormitories)
- It is up to the participants to shoulder their Hospital costs if required. PinoyAthletics, The LGU, or the officials will not be held responsible for any medical-related costs.
- We are making sure we comply with all the rules in place regarding COVID safe protocols. Such measures would include
- All Participants must submit proof of vaccination via email as part of their entry registration for the event (no swab test required).
- All Participants should bring their Vaccine Cards to the venue.
- Events (Schedule finalized on January 26 based on the number of entries but will be a 1-day event) (see above)
- Age Grades (see above)
- No heats and Finals; laned races are divided with the strongest performers based on seed times in 1st heat and so forth. Rankings for each event will be tallied by the combined results of all seeded Heats.
- Awards (see above)
- The event uses Video Software timing, not Hand Timing or Fully Automatic timing.
- I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way, shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
- Athletes will get 3 Jumps in Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Athletes will get 3 Throws in Shotput
- In the High Jump, if athletes have 3 successive failures, they will be eliminated.
- The rule of Succession will not be applied in the event. (Meaning if athletes miss an event, they will not be disqualified from the rest of the competition).
- Starting Height will be 1.20m in the High Jump for Women and 1.30m in High Jump for Men.
For Details on Previous Event PinoyAthletics Allcomers 3
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
“In 2020, Andrew advanced to the position of Vice President with the Association of Track and Field Statisticians, having devoted seven years as an active member. His impressive track record includes roles such as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant (2013-2015) and a distinguished stint as a Sprint Coach and Consultant at the renowned Zamboanga Sports Academy (2015-2017). Today, he offers his expertise as a Consultant Coach with VMUF, starting from 2021.
A recognized voice in the sports community, Andrew is the Chief Editor of Pinoyathletics.info. Additionally, his consultancy contributions to Ayala Corp in evaluating their Track and Field Program underline his deep domain knowledge.
Proficient in coaching sprints, middle-distance races, and jump events, Andrew boasts a Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification, specializing in Sprints and Hurdles. He is also on a progressive journey towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Education.