Last Updated on June 9, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
2023 PinoyAthletics Summer Series 2
PINOYATHLETICS SUMMER SERIES TIMETABLE OF EVENTS (DRAFT)
START ENTRY LIST
COMPILED BY JUSTINE SALVADOR
PINOYATHLETICS SUMMER SERIES OFFICIAL LIST
(released on May 28 after the closing of entries)
*Note PinoyAthletics has a 0% Tolerance Policy to Athlete Poaching Ensure that if recruiting an athlete you ask for the coaches name and consult the coach during the process. For more information on athlete poaching and ethics.
10,000 PESO FOOT RACE ATTRACTS NATIONWIDE! ATTENTION
2023 PinoyAthletics Summer Series 2
The Event was proudly brought to you by PinoyAthletics, LGU Pangasinan through Governor Guico, PDSMC through Mr. Arnaiz, VMUF, and Masiv Sports
2023 PinoyAthletics Summer Series2 (Jun 3, Lingayen)
Entries close May 27, 11:59 PM Philippine Time)
The PinoyAthletics Summer Series 2 has now been green-lighted by the province. June 3 at Lingayen, Pangasinan.
The event will serve as preparation for the Palarong Pambansa and National PRISAA among other events.
The entry Fee will be 250 Pesos per athlete, payable via GCASH by May 27 (11.59 PM Philippine Time),
Late entries are 350 PHP per athlete.
Please email entries and invitation letter requests to [email protected]
Attending the event would be athletes from inside and outside the province of Pangasinan.
(events held subject to the number of participants, and availability of equipment) I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
ENTRY FORM GOOGLE DOCS
PinoyAthletics Summer Series WHAT TO DO?
- Read the Information Below including the Guidelines
- Make Payment of 250 PHP to GCASH Account # 09163503033 / Kent Brian Celeste (VERIFY)
- Email All to [email protected]
- Email Events and Team Lists with proof of payment.
- Attach COVID Vaccination to Form Email
- Sign the waiver and email
Events to be Played
- Long Jump
- Triple Jump
- High Jump
- Walks (distance TBA)
- Javelin (tentative)
- Open: (Born 2004 and before)
- Youth: (Born 2005 and after)
- If not enough entries in the event of less than 3, we will combine Youth with Open.
Prizes and Awards
- Medals awarded
- E-Certificates to Participants
- Coaches can request certificates of participation on request to [email protected] after the event.
PinoyAthletics Summer Series Event Details
- Registration Entry Fee Payable by GCASH of 250 PHP per athlete (unlimited events) to GCASH # 09163503033 / Kent Brian Celeste. (NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS EVENT IS CANCELLED)
- Registration strictly closes at 11:59 PM (PHILIPPINE TIME) on May 27, 2023
- The registration fee goes to the cost of Technical Officials and other event expenses.
- Invitation letters can be issued upon request please email details to [email protected]
- The event will be limited to 1 Day Only on June 3, 2023
- We will hire 1 technical official for everyone 10 athletes that pay a registration entry fee
- We will prepare and supply a Technical official list which will be finalized on May 28, 2023 as required based on the number of entries in our event.
- Dormitories Accommodation for up to 300 participants at 300 Pesos per head will be provided at the Track Oval. Any damage to rooms would be the liability of athletes staying in the room. (Meeting on May 28, 2023 going over rules of Dormitories)
- It is up to the participants to shoulder their Hospital costs if required. PinoyAthletics, The LGU, or the officials will not be held responsible for any medical-related costs.
- We are making sure we comply with all the rules in place regarding COVID safe protocols. Such measures would include
- All Participants must submit proof of vaccination via email as part of their entry registration for the event (no swab test required).
- All Participants should bring their Vaccine Cards to the venue.
- Events (Schedule finalized on May 28, 2023 based on the number of entries but will be a 1-day event) (see above)
- Age Grades (see above)
- No heats and Finals, laned races are divided with the strongest performers based on seed times in 1st heat and so forth. Rankings for each event will be tallied by the combined results of all seeded Heats.
- Awards (see above)
- The event uses Video Software timing, not Hand Timing or Fully Automatic timing
- I will advise that PinoyAthletics is in no way shape or form affiliated or associated with the PATAFA or the Philippines Sports Commission.
- Athletes will get 3 Jumps in Long Jump and Triple Jump
- Athletes will get 3 Throws in Shotput
- In the High Jump, if athletes have 3 successive failures they will be eliminated
- The rule of Succession will not be applied in the event. (Meaning if athletes miss an event they will not be disqualified from the rest of the competition).
- Starting Height will be 1.20m in the High Jump for Women, and 1.30m in High Jump for Men
For Details on Previous Event PinoyAthletics Allcomers 3
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here