Last Updated on December 28, 2022 by Andrew Pirie
2022 PinoyAthletics PRISAA Athletics National Virtual (10-11 June)
The PRISAA is one of the oldest sports leagues in the country established nearly 70 years ago in 1953. However, due to the pandemic, the last national edition was held in 2019. In 2022 PRISAA Athletics is back in a virtual format featuring three teams from Regions 1, 2, and 12. PinoyAthletics is proud to partner with PRISAA to help enable this event to continue.
In its promotion of sport PinoyAthletics staged 15 Virtual events and around the same number of small events around the Philippines during the pandemic.
This year athletes will compete at Lingayen, Tuguegarao, and Koronadal in the virtual format.
ADDITIONAL NOTES TO GUIDELINES
- SHS Enrolled 2021-2022, 18-25 Yrs Age
- Paid semesters 1 and 2 for 2021-2022
- Place Visible Cones at the start and finish line or a visible marker such as a chair.
- Video taker in the front finish line.
- Certificate for an overall champion in Mens and Womens Division
- Certificate of Participation for all participants.
- Overall Champion is determined by the number of golds, if there is a tie then silver break the tie, and so forth
- Relay winners count as 4 golds but require at least 1 individual gold for the 4 golds to count
- The central PRISAA authority will be responsible for dispersing medals to athletes.
- For Relays maximum of 6 names, but only 4 get to run
- Video Submissions
- June 10 (by noon)
- June 11 (by 11.30 pm)
- [email protected]
- Email by Google drive
- Send Via Facebook to @Enzo Williams
- Upload to YouTube and email link
PINOYATHLETICS PRISAA GUIDELINES, SCHEDULE, START LISTS, AND FULL RESULTS
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
“In 2020, Andrew advanced to the position of Vice President with the Association of Track and Field Statisticians, having devoted seven years as an active member. His impressive track record includes roles such as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant (2013-2015) and a distinguished stint as a Sprint Coach and Consultant at the renowned Zamboanga Sports Academy (2015-2017). Today, he offers his expertise as a Consultant Coach with VMUF, starting from 2021.
A recognized voice in the sports community, Andrew is the Chief Editor of Pinoyathletics.info. Additionally, his consultancy contributions to Ayala Corp in evaluating their Track and Field Program underline his deep domain knowledge.
Proficient in coaching sprints, middle-distance races, and jump events, Andrew boasts a Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification, specializing in Sprints and Hurdles. He is also on a progressive journey towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Education.