Last Updated on December 28, 2022 by Andrew Pirie
2022 PinoyAthletics PRISAA Athletics National Virtual (10-11 June)
The PRISAA is one of the oldest sports leagues in the country established nearly 70 years ago in 1953. However, due to the pandemic, the last national edition was held in 2019. In 2022 PRISAA Athletics is back in a virtual format featuring three teams from Regions 1, 2, and 12. PinoyAthletics is proud to partner with PRISAA to help enable this event to continue.
In its promotion of sport PinoyAthletics staged 15 Virtual events and around the same number of small events around the Philippines during the pandemic.
This year athletes will compete at Lingayen, Tuguegarao, and Koronadal in the virtual format.
ADDITIONAL NOTES TO GUIDELINES
- SHS Enrolled 2021-2022, 18-25 Yrs Age
- Paid semesters 1 and 2 for 2021-2022
- Place Visible Cones at the start and finish line or a visible marker such as a chair.
- Video taker in the front finish line.
- Certificate for an overall champion in Mens and Womens Division
- Certificate of Participation for all participants.
- Overall Champion is determined by the number of golds, if there is a tie then silver break the tie, and so forth
- Relay winners count as 4 golds but require at least 1 individual gold for the 4 golds to count
- The central PRISAA authority will be responsible for dispersing medals to athletes.
- For Relays maximum of 6 names, but only 4 get to run
- Video Submissions
- June 10 (by noon)
- June 11 (by 11.30 pm)
- [email protected]
- Email by Google drive
- Send Via Facebook to @Enzo Williams
- Upload to YouTube and email link
PINOYATHLETICS PRISAA GUIDELINES, SCHEDULE, START LISTS, AND FULL RESULTS
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here