Table of Contents
2019 SEA Youth Champs Athletics Results
The Philippines again will host the 2019 SEA Youth Champs having held it already only 2 years ago in 2017 at Ilagan.
The Philippines will be looking to better its performance having won only 1 Gold in 2017, and 0 Golds in 2018.
SEA SEASON YOUTH LEADERS – BEFORE 2019 SEA YOUTH CHAMPS
- 100M – Muhd Azeem Fahmi (MAS) 10.72
- 200M – Fahmi (MAS) 21.70
- 400M – Loganes K. Thilaganathan (MAS) 49.06
- 800M – Luong Duc Phuc (VIE) 1:58.57
- 1500M – Van Huy Huyen (VIE) 4:08.23
- 5K Walk – Huynh Thi Diem (VIE) 29:00.14
- 110H – Mohd Irfan Izzan Fetry (MAS) 13.95 (.91M)
- 400H – Fetry (MAS) 54.35
- LJ – Ngo Te Anh (VIE) 6.85
- TJ – Alvin Roland (MAS) 14.77
- HJ – Amer Haiqal Ismail (MAS) 2.07
- SP – Matthew Lee Jun Long (SGP) 15.98 (5kg)
- DT – Bandit Singhatongkul (THA) 55.48 (1.5kg)
- JT – Watchirawit Sornwichai (THA) 64.90 (700g)
- 100M – Erna Nuryanti (INA) 12.18
- 200M – Thi Anh Vu (VIE) 24.76
- 400M – Thi Kim Phuong Le (VIE) 57.3h
- 800M – Thi Kim Phuong Le (VIE) 2.10.12
- 1500M – Luong Thi Dum (VIE) 4.40.64
- 3000M – Leslie De Lima (PHI) 10.06.6h
- 2KS – Octaviana Manuel Soares (TLS) 7.42.61
- 100H – Thi Linh Nguyen (VIE) 14.4h
- 400H – Arisa Weruwanarak (THA) 1.02.53
- LJ – Supawat Choothong (THA) 5.74
- HJ – Nguyen Ngoc Nhia (VIE) 1.65
- PV – Diva Renatta Jayadi (INA) 3.70
- SP – Ngoc My Huynh (VIE) 12.22 (4kg)
- Ngoc My Huynh (VIE) 14.26 (4kg)
- JT – Pornchanok Suttisong (THA) 41.50m
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE AND POST COMMENTS
“In 2020, Andrew advanced to the position of Vice President with the Association of Track and Field Statisticians, having devoted seven years as an active member. His impressive track record includes roles such as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant (2013-2015) and a distinguished stint as a Sprint Coach and Consultant at the renowned Zamboanga Sports Academy (2015-2017). Today, he offers his expertise as a Consultant Coach with VMUF, starting from 2021.
A recognized voice in the sports community, Andrew is the Chief Editor of Pinoyathletics.info. Additionally, his consultancy contributions to Ayala Corp in evaluating their Track and Field Program underline his deep domain knowledge.
Proficient in coaching sprints, middle-distance races, and jump events, Andrew boasts a Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification, specializing in Sprints and Hurdles. He is also on a progressive journey towards obtaining a Masters Degree in Education.