Last Updated on September 9, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
Table of Contents
2019 Batang Pinoy Final Results (Partial)
Was Held in Puerto Princessa
2019 Batang Pinoy Mindanao Partial Athletics Results
Davao Del Norte Sports and Tourism Complex in Tagum City
- Jhon Gorre 54.6 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Jhon Gorre 2:11.6 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Aaron Gumban 4:37.9 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte) (born 2005)
2000m Steeple Chase
- Aaron Gumban (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte) (born 2005)
- Aaron Gumban 17:14.0 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Sur)
- Lordy Salpid 19:05.1 (General Santos)
- Rome Laviste Jr. 19;12.7 (Davao Del Sur)
- Jomel Mosquiter 15.9 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Jomel Mosuqiter 1.52m (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
1. Santo Tomas, Davao Del Norte 3:57.0 (Aaron Gumban, Frits Gian Anasco, Jhon Gorre, and Jomel Mosquiter)
- Bea Burbe 13.4 (Davao City)
- Bea Burbe 27.9 (Davao City)
- Jeanky Damina 1.35m (General Santos)
- Rona Bacas 4.77m (CDO)
- Rona Bacas 11.01m (CDO)
- Jonalyn Flonda 9.75m (Iligan)
- Gezhel Castro 9.71m (Tacurong)
- Mary Joy Mancera 9.66m
- Mary Joy Mancera 26.28m (Davao Del Sur)
- Avril Saucejo 23.49m (Mati)
- Kristal Molina 19.85m (Davao City)
- Davao City 4:32.55 (Bea Burbe, Princess Arias, Lissel Bajenting, Kate McDowell)
- Would you please Email 2019 Batang Pinoy Mindanao Athletics Results or Full Results to [email protected]?
2019 Batang Pinoy Luzon Leg Athletics Results
March 21, 2019
I am thankful to a wide network of friends who have provided me the results.
The PSC had informed me the PATAFA has all 2019 Batang Pinoy Luzon Leg Athletics Results. However, the PATAFA is yet to make these available to the public.
And took no wind readings and used hand timing.
Please note scores, e.g., 12.53, are 12.6 hand-timed. This is because the encoding just hasn’t been properly done.
The standout Performance here was 14 years old 2018 Palaro Champion Lheslie De Lima winning over a large field of girls (40 in total, only top 16 times recorded).
In a time of 4:51.5, which was faster than the 2019 Senior National Champion and good enough for the 2019 SEA Ranking Lists to be released in April.
Please note any Fil-Heritage athletes who have not submitted passports scans to [email protected] will not be featured in these rankings.
**Any Results or Result Fragments from Batang Pinoy Mindanao or Batang Pinoy Visayas legs, PRISAA, Palaro regional meets would be greatly appreciated; please email these to [email protected]
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE`
Born in New Zealand, worked extensively with Philippines Athletics now back living in Sydney, Australia. A retired sprinter that ran for 15 years he competed at the Philippine National Championships due to his Filipino Mother.
Started competing in the PHI NCAA, Weekly relays, Asian Grand Prix, and other meets for 12 years and was a former member of the national training pool.
Formerly a Mapua Computer science student, he earned a Bachelor in International Relations and International Business in 2007 from International Pacific College in New Zealand.
Pirie is widely known throughout the Philippine Athletics community for his advocacy and many contributions.
Among his work in the PSC he also helped recruit Eric Cray for the Philippine Team. Cray went onto win 4x SEA Games 400 Hurdles Titles and mad the Olympic Semis in the 400 Hurdles in 2016.
Has coached and help improve over 100 athletes in the Philippines.
Co-Author Pinoymiler 2010-2012
Hypersports Assistant Team Manager 2012
Editor Pinoyathletics 2013-
ATFS Member 2013-
Run For Change Assistant Team Manager 2013
National Athletics Consultant 2013-2015
PSC Research Assistant 2013-2015
Meet Manager PSC/PATAFA Weekly Relays 2013-2015
Philippine Airforce Team Manager 2014-2015
ASEAN School Games Team Manager 2014
Head Coach Zamboanga Del Sur Sports Academy 2015-2017
ATFS Vice President 2020-