2019 Batang Pinoy Mindanao Leg
Davao Del Norte Sports and Tourism Complex in Tagum City
- Jhon Gorre 54.6 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Jhon Gorre 2:11.6 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Aaron Gumban 4:37.9 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte) (born 2005)
2000m Steeple Chase
- Aaron Gumban (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte) (born 2005)
- Aaron Gumban 17:14.0 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Sur)
- Lordy Salpid 19:05.1 (General Santos)
- Rome Laviste Jr. 19;12.7 (Davao Del Sur)
- Jomel Mosquiter 15.9 (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
- Jomel Mosuqiter 1.52m (Sto Tomas, Davao Del Norte)
1. Santo Tomas, Davao Del Norte 3:57.0 (Aaron Gumban, Frits Gian Anasco, Jhon Gorre, and Jomel Mosquiter)
- Bea Burbe 13.4 (Davao City)
- Bea Burbe 27.9 (Davao City)
- Jeanky Damina 1.35m (General Santos)
- Rona Bacas 4.77m (CDO)
- Rona Bacas 11.01m (CDO)
- Jonalyn Flonda 9.75m (Iligan)
- Gezhel Castro 9.71m (Tacurong)
- Mary Joy Mancera 9.66m
- Mary Joy Mancera 26.28m (Davao Del Sur)
- Avril Saucejo 23.49m (Mati)
- Kristal Molina 19.85m (Davao City)
- Davao City 4:32.55 (Bea Burbe, Princess Arias, Lissel Bajenting, Kate McDowell)
- Please Email 2019 Batang Pinoy Mindanao Athletics Results or Full Results to [email protected]
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017.
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is working towards his Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here