Last Updated on January 13, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
2018 PATAFA National Time Trial
March 12, 2018
Article by Andrew Pirie
It seems this weekend; no Fil-Heritage athlete had any competition this week.
You can read up on the Philippines NCAA’s last 2 reports on my website; this event will conclude Monday.
Right now, Arellano is leading the Men’s in points by 44. But Mapua has a lot of strong athletes in the remaining events.
In the Boy’s division, it’s San Beda.
PATAFA held a time trial on Sunday for a few events at Pasig.
The electronic timing used below are selected results from the meet.
Also, 3 Vaulters Ernest Obiena, Riezel Buenaventura, and Emily Obiena have been lined up for Taipei on March 21. And a team is being selected for the Singapore Open in early April.
SEA Rankings are being updated here soon. Just waiting on some Thai Results.
Below are some reported results.
Athlete Name, Time, PB/ notes
2018 PATAFA National Time Trial Results
1, Eloiza Luzon 12.04 / 11.99 (2017) (Seasons Best)
2. Kimberly Zulueta 12.23/ 12.22 (2017) (= Seasons Best)
3. Jeremiah Malonzo 12.35 / 12.16 (2018)
4. Karen Janario 12.4x? /12.11 (2016)
Zulueta, Malonzo, Janario, and Luzon (unsure of order) 47.91 (first-run season as a team)
- Mico Del Prado 48.18 / 48.00 (2017) (Seasons Best)
- Joan Caido 49.29 / 47.63 (2015) (first run season)
- Archand Bagsit 49.91 / 46.90 (2014) (first run season)
- Ebren Neri 1:56.x? / 1.52.22 (2017) (first run season)
- Marco Vilog 1.58.x? /1.49.91 (2017) (first run season)
Long Jump Mens
- Janry Ubas 7.38m / 7.88m (2017) (Seasons Best)
- Julian Fuentes 7.22m / 7.69m (2016) (first jump season)
- Aries Toledo 6.70m / 7.28m (2018)
Triple Jump Mens
1. Rone Malipay 15.76m / 16.18m (2017) (first jump season)
- Evalyn Palabrica 42.xx?
- Calano 62.xx?
Like our Facebook Page
Share this Article
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here