Last Updated on January 3, 2023 by Andrew Pirie
1st Elyu Open Athletics Championship at Bacnotan, La Union Full Results
What’s it like to be a Millionaire?
A street race Millionaire! Jaymark Estrada of Dagupan does it again when he clocks 11.1 and 23.2 **NB Both videos are incomplete so times cannot be taken off videos. waiting for organizers to verify official Hand Times.
To win the sprint double at the first-ever Elyu Open Athletics Championships.
This comes after Jaymark’s 11.29 (wind-aided) run where he won at the PinoyaAthletics Pangasinan Special Trial and Palaro Qualifying event.
Jaymark is looking to grab a spot in the 4×100 relay pool at the Philippine National Games as part of a ‘Unified Pangasinan’ Team.
The VMUF/PinoyAthletics Elite Team from Pangasinan grabbed the National Title at the Philippine National Championships in Pasig in the 4×100.
Check out Running Never Stops for more great events
1st Elyu Open Athletics Championship at Bacnotan, La Union (April 30, 2022)
Good afternoon po athletes and coaches.
There will be a track and field event on April 30
This event is spearheaded by the San Fernando City Athletics Club mainly known as “RUNDA”.
This is a 1-day event that caters track events only.
Events to be played are posted on the “Running Never Stops” page.
The categories are:
1. Juniors G/B – 2003 and above
2. Seniors M/W -2002 and below
3. Masters M/W- 40 years old and above
With the number of interested participants who pledged to play, we limit the number of participants per event(updates to this will follow).
Events that have less than 3 participants will be scratched from the list.
1st Elyu Open Athletics Championship GENERAL GUIDELINES
1. Eligibility. The participant is eligible to join in the following category if:
a. Junior: he/she was born in 2003 and above;
b. Senior: he/she was born in 2002 and below;
c. Masters: he is already 40 years old and above
2. Events. The following are the events planned to be completed.
a. 100m(Junior(G/B), Senior(M/F), Masters (M/W)
b. 200m (Junior(G/B), Senior(W/M)
c. 400m (Senior Men)
d. 800m (Junior (G/B), Senior(W/M)
e. 1500m (Junior Boys, Senior Men)
f. 3k (Senior Men, Master (W/M)
g. 5k (Junior Boys, Senior Men, Masters (W/M)
h. 3k walk (Junior (G/B), Senior (W/M)
i. 4x100m relay (Junior Boys and Senior Men (mixed)
j. 4x400m relay (Junior Boys and Senior Men (mixed)
3. The participant may join 3 individual and 2 relay events
4. Fee. An entry fee of Php150 pesos per participant shall be collected to cover the expenses on medals and other miscellaneous expenses.
5. Prize. The medal will be awarded to the top three finishers per event.
6. Best time will be used to determine the winners in all events.
7. The participant should be fully vaccinated before the competition and may join with or without a team.
8. The law of succession is not being applied in the competition.
9. The events with less than three (3) participants will not be played.
10. LIMITED SLOTS ONLY. First to come, first pay, first serve.
For Further Event Inquiries
PLEASE SHARE THIS ARTICLE
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Andrew was elected Vice President of the Association of Track and Field Statisticians in 2020 after being a member for 7 years.
He has worked as a PSC Consultant and Research Assistant from 2013-2015, Consultant, and Sprint Coach at Zamboanga Sports Academy from 2015-2017. And Currently is Consultant Coach with VMUF 2021-
Current editor and chief of Pinoyathletics.info, and has recently done consultancy work for Ayala Corp evaluating the Track and Field Program.
Coaches Sprints, Middle and Jump events he is Level 3 Athletics Australia Coaching Certification in Sprints and Hurdles.
Currently working towards a Masters Degree in Education.
He can be contacted on [email protected]
You can find more information on Coaching here